Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
- Added new playermodels for police
- Added new vehicles and skins for police
- Added new weapon loadouts depending on rank for police
- Added panic button for police that broadcasts your location (press P)
- Added police garage NPC (only for spawning car and quitting job)
- Added more options on withdraw at ATM
- Changed rank names for police
- Changed so police rank Lieutenant or higher can now give out warrants
- Custom Vehicles added for those who ordered (Expect faster delivery in the future)
- Fixed demote for garbageman and UPS
- Fixed client errors from mail package
- 7 replies
- 2 replies
- 7 replies
Big Update! - Police Department revamp
There were some issues related to a forum update, which resulted in the forum database and forum software not wanting to cooperate.
As a result, some data has been lost.
I have recovered most posts,threads,purchases, forum registrations, but some people may have lost their VIP ranks. In that case, just contact me or DoctorSparks, and you will get it back immediately.
No in-game data was lost during this rollback.
As for PERP;
We've been made aware of a duplication exploit within the trading system.
The trading system has been disabled, but will be reenabled with a fix next update.
We have heard rumours about it before, but were never able to identify what it actually was. We now know what is is, and we will do our best to prevent things like this happening again in the future.
Have a nice day!
Back at it with another changelog.
- Slot machines - all found in izzies palace :-)
- Stock Market - Machine found in bank and open 13.30 - 20.00 UTC
- Reset Character button found under options tab in F1 - Can only be used once and requires 48 hours playtime, it resets all items and money, gives you 25k start but you keep your playtime and name.
Doctor + Marcus
Most OnlineNewest Member